Roundup DIY 9 Constellation Crafts. After seeing Whimseybox’s roundup of contellation wall art DIYs, I went into my archive to pick out my own constellation favorites.
- Constellation Stamped Wall Art from Running with a Glue Gun. First seen at Whimsey Box.
- Constellation Tile Coaster from Almost Makes Perfect.
- Beginner Embroidered Constellation Tutorial and Template from Design Sponge here. Best part is the template.
- Embroidered Star Stamped Constellation Scarf from A Beautiful Mess.
- Studded Constellation Tote Tutorial from For The Makers here.
- Galaxy and Constellations’ Nail Art from Small Good Things.
- Constellations In A Jar Tutorial from This Heart of Mine.
- DIY Inspiration. Screen print/paint/embroider constellations on dark blue cushions.
- French Knot Embroidered Constellations from A Can of Crafty Curiousities.
Homemade Birthday Party Invitation Ideas
3 DIY Popsicle and Coffee Stirer Stick Bracelets.
- Popsicle Stick Bracelet from Craft Affection. *This is an excellent tutorial - learn from her mistakes for what works and what doesn’t.
- Coffee Stirrer Bracelet from Ice Pandora.
- Popsicle Stick Washi Tape Bracelet from Mama Miss.
I turned the island around so that I could work on the buildings on the other side of the place. Not too many more buildings to sketch before I start finishing them off with paint and details. Exciting!
Knight. Ink on Paper and Digital Color, 8.25 x 11.5”, 2014.
French artist Mademoiselle Maurice created this gorgeous map of the world with rainbow-colored drips of water. This piece, along with other artworks, will be on display at the artist’s solo exhibition Colors are the New Black until mid-July at the Backside Gallery in Marseille, France.